Thursday, August 26, 2010

I know that this is not a good picture but with limited space this is the best I could do. At least you can get the idea. This top is finally finished. Now it can join the other unfinished tops that I have. I plan to have this one quilted professionally so first I must save for awhile.


The next item on the agenda is the baby quilt. I did get it cut out over the weekend.



And I even have a design wall to put it on while I am making it. Perhaps the next picture will have part of the quilt already pieced.




And last night I decided to begin the Raggedy Ann quilt that Kaaren of Painted Quilt fame is sharing with us. There is a button on the right hand side of my blog if you want to join in.

I am already one month behind but here are the two blocks from the first month ready to stitch. I had planned to get some stitching done last night but I was unable to do much of anything. I get so annoyed when that happens.




5 comments:

  1. Susan, that quilt is to die for! I can't wait to see how you have it quilted.

    You'll get those Raggedy blocked in no time. You'll see. They work up really quickly so don't even stress about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilt is wonderful, Susan! Don't you just love the Raggedy Ann pattern? I'm still tow embroidery projects behind though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quilt is wonderful, Susan! Don't you just love the Raggedy Ann pattern? I'm still tow embroidery projects behind though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilt, and it looks so nice on the bed. I guess since you are just starting the Raggedy blocks it's not too late for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean :)3:42 PM

    Hi Susan... The quilt is lovely... Your such an overachiever...I can't waite to see it quilted... Great job... I can't believe you are starting a new project... My head would spin... I have 3 projects going now and I am trying to get them all done soon... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10