Monday, March 02, 2009

Progress

Here is my Double Delight all laid out and waiting for the end triangles. I will be adding them this week. Then I will have another top ready to quilt. I have many tops ready to quilt but currently I have little space to work in. Therefore I have made the decision to just keep them safe until we move. Then I will get started on making quilts out of my tops.



As you can see, there is progress here in my nine patch quilt. Remember, it is a Leader/Ender quilt and these are slow in growing. This is going to be a favorite quilt. I can already tell.



I am overjoyed to announce that my Nifty Fifty blocks are ready to mail............... That sure brings joy to my heart. I will like it even better tomorrow when they are mailed.




I spent some time working on my idea from Friday morning. Perhaps I will have something to show for my efforts later this week.........Stay tuned.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Love the Double Delight, Suze.

Teresa said...

Both quilts are very nice. I love the traditional look of the nine patch and the double delight is just beautiful. Great work!

QuiltedSimple said...

I love both quilts - I'd be hard pressed to decide on just one. Very lovely.
Kris

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10