Monday, March 02, 2009

Unfortunately

I just got this from Jane at Sew Create it who got it from Monica.................

A GOOGLE GAME where you search for “unfortunately, your name”, including the quotes. The search results should reveal some interesting, if not unusual quotes.

It seems I lead quite a life.

Unfortunately Susan Lefevre had parents with your mentality.

Unfortunately, Susan B. Anthony did not live to realize her dream of women’s suffrage, but thankfully her legacy survives.

Unfortunately, Susan made things worse by showing up at the review board drunk and accusing the hospital administrator of having a vendetta against her.

Unfortunately, Susan's ardent supporters began turning on her when she starred in Stage Struck, the 1957 remake of Morning Glory

Unfortunately, Susan's husband was resourceful and tracked her down. But Susan's time in the support group had helped her build inner strength.

Unfortunately, Susan is unaware that the last man she was with is entangled with the mob.

That must be some life I lead.................

3 comments:

Jean Mello said...

Hi Susan.. Thanks for sharing this about all the other Susan's... I know you are not like them because I know first hand that you are a very kind , caring, giving, and a compasionate person... but, I enjoyed reading this... Jean M. :)

Sew Create It - Jane said...

Glad the support group helped :o)

Thanks for playing along.

kiddlebug said...

I google and I got you!!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10