Friday, January 16, 2009

Just a Little Progress

This is my nine patch leader ender........... I have what should be one half of it done and then I started from the other direction. From the looks of the blocks I have left to attach I might have miscounted and it could have a few more than originally planned.


Here is a close up...........



I have completed the first half of Double Delight Part 3...............


All these lovely pieces to put together in nine patches......... I should have a great time this afternoon after work.

7 comments:

Judy S. said...

What a lot of nine patches, Suze! It's a beautiful effect though, I love it. That'll be a real treasure when you finish. Are you keeping it?

Roslyn Atwood said...

LOVE your leader- ender quilt I have thought about this but not started it.it's adorable. Still haven't begun step 3 of DD, busy with other time sensitive projects. thanks for visiting my blog, it feels SO good to get all those QOV's off.
Blessings,
Roslyn

Anonymous said...

Joli,très joli

Elisabeth

Joyce said...

Those nine patches look tiny! How big are they? I love the look with the white background.

paula, the quilter said...

Wow! That is looking great!

Jeri said...

Wow - your leader/ender 9-patches are amazing! What size are the blocks? You're making good use of your time at the machine!

QuiltedSimple said...

This is pretty! ANd that is a LOT of 9 patches - it looks good. How big do the 9 patches finish up?
Kris

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10