Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The Last of the Quiltathon Progress.

Here is the bag of polymer beads......... There are three of them. I am measuring and doing the math to get them added to the blanket. All the tubes are sewn and the binding is on three sides. Now to add the beads and get this finished.


I did pause for a bit and put a flannel cover on a piece of foam core from Staples. The perfect thing to lay out block pieces on to take from cutting board to sewing machine. I have been looking at that board for over a year and finally took the 30 minutes needed to get it covered.


And I finished block number 4 of "As Time Goes By"....... It is a BOM from Keepsake quilts that Rebekah bought. I am having the fun of assembly. This will be my next quilting project and I wanted enjoy a few minutes and paused long enough to assemble this block.

1 comment:

Roslyn Atwood said...

Reminds me I have a BOM UFO that I must finish-next year though!
Good luck on yours.
Roslyn

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10