Monday, November 05, 2007

Focus Projects for November

I have made a few adjustments to the Focus List. The Guild show is over and those projects were completed and I am pleased to be able to move on to the next deadline. That will be the Ornaments. My goal is to have 60 done by Thanksgiving. I have 30 completed.

I have just a wee bit of work to do on a pincushion that I need to get mailed. I will get that going tonight just to get it off the list.

The Wisteria is a Wednesday night class project. I hope to finish the next band this week so that I can begin the Klostern Blocks for the hardanger embroidery on the last row.

The pink socks are all done but running the threads...... Looks like I could get that done.

One black sock is complete and I have 3 inches on the second one. These socks are slow going because the yarn is difficult to work with. There is a television program that Lem and I watch each evening together. That is my knitting time right now..... I really cannot bead and watch tv at the same time...........

I am working downstairs each morning for about an hour........ I have three of 12 baskets done for the class quilt. More of a report on that one later.

3 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Look forward to watching everything come together!

Hanne said...

You are making good progress Suze :-)

The Carolina Quilter said...

Let's see the ornaments! I've got to do a Christmas demo night and am I prepared? Heck, no!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10