Thursday, September 06, 2007

Vickie's Quilt


Barbara and Rebekah are holding the quilt that Vickie is designing. It looks so much better in person, the picture does not do it justice. I am interested to see how she quilts this one.

Rebekah and I are going to her studio on Saturday to finish basting my quilt. It is the HAD from last month and I want to hand quilt it. Silly me................. Next Tuesday Vickie is giving us a class on hand quilting.......... I might get the hang of it yet.......

2 comments:

  1. WOW! It hit me! It is just the most adorable quilt I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must look fabulous in person because it looks wonderful in the picture. I love it! Great for Japanese fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10