Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Hour A Day Fabric Selection


Here are my fabric selections for the current Hour A Day Quilt........... It took me 3 hours to select this fabric. I wanted to do something other than R/W&B. Now that I am at home and looking at a piece of red fabric I purchased for stash I plan to go back tomorrow and get more and do a second one with the R/W&B colors.

I also discovered that they still have fabric from one of the fall quilts I did and I can get that for a backing tomorrow.

Rebekah and I are planning to get started early. We are hoping to drive to Hyannis and have breakfast at IHOP before we go to a couple of fabric shops...........
Publish Post
I have lots more to share but duty calls so I will have to wait a bit.

3 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love your fabrics...very nice!

Pam said...

Very pretty fabric. It looks like a Japanese theme there?

So if it took you 3 hours to choose the fabric you are already over the hour a day - LOL!!

swooze said...

Pretty fabrics. I need to go ccheck out the hour a day project.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10