Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Now Back to the Old Grind


My lovely daughter left this morning. She has been with me for a month and I will miss having her around.

We did very little stitching but lots of talking. She helped me clear out my garage and got me started on clearing the basement.

We sat on the patio by the chiminea several evenings until it got too cold. We shopped at the Capes best quilt stores and began our next project. We worked on one at the same time last year and now I have the blocks to be assembled into our quilts. One for each of us. We have selected another project that I will share with you later.

Right now I must go to work and try not to be too sad that she is gone.

1 comment:

paula, the quilter said...

Having family visit is fun but the house really does seem empty and quite when things are back to 'normal'. Hang in there.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10