Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Well Here It Is

This is the tree with 65 beaded tassels. All ready to be taken to the Guild meeting on Thursday so that each member can select a tassel to take home. I am really pleased with how they look. So much that I will be making more for my own tree as Christmas Ornaments.....

That is all I got finished last night. Still moving a bit slower than usual. I still have to finish printing and getting ready to mail the Christmas Cards for Mama. My sister lives close by and does so much for her. Cards are one thing I can do. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

Wow, that's a colorful and attractive way to share them at the meeting!

Anonymous said...

What a nice thing to do! Is it possible to get a colseup phote of one of the tassels?

Rabbit Stitchings said...

so sparkly and pretty!!!! 60 of those must have been some work!!
Very nice :O)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10