Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Some Like it Hot.....


The color on this is just not good. The orange is really more of a burnt orange so you will need to mentally adjust when you look at this.

The pattern is from Planet Patchworks Block of the Month.

I had three blocks already completed and this week I made the other nine. This morning I put the last border on it. I will back it with the print and use the electric blue as the binding.

I will say that it looks much better in person....................

Having back problems now. Not able to do much of anything that requires the use of my right hand. Being righthanded that is a real problem.Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nadine said...

Beautiful, Suze ! Nice job with the colors too !

Smiles,
NADINE.

Jeanne said...

This is great! The color scheme looks 'southwest' to me.
Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Hot and spicy - looks good :-)

Gail said...

Wow! what a bright and wonderful quilt.

Anonymous said...

Waow ! I love these colors !

Simonetta said...

Great quilt,with beautiful colors! Good choice,really!

Susan said...

But even so, you made 9 blocks this week and got this great top ready to quilt! I'm impressed.

Nancy said...

I like it hot. :-) Orange is one of my favorite colors. Very nice.

You might not be able to get much done at a time but you did 9 more blocks than I did and put them together in a top! I hope your back/hand problems get better soon.

Melzie said...

very very pretty I love orange and blue together in all forms :) xoxo melzie

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10