Friday, December 08, 2006

The Tassel Up Close


Someone asked for a close up of the tassels so here is a picture of just one. They are ablut 3 inches long. The pattern is a free online pattern from Swallow Hill Creations.

I have ordered from them and they are a reliable source of some items I had difficulty finding. I have also made one of the knited coin purses they have as a free pattern.

I was able to work on my "Jane goes to Ohio" for a short time this morning. I have four rows completed and I am now piecing the fifth one. There are six rows altogether. This quilt is turning out better than I ever imagined.Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Rebekah Smith said...

They are so beautiful. I love the idea of using them as Christmas ornaments. I never would have thought of that.

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Oh, that tassel is beautiful. Thanks for posting a close up picture!

Susan said...

Thanks for the link! That looks really neat up close. I love the name - Jane Goes to Ohio. Leaves me with lots of visuals. =)

Anonymous said...

Your tassels looks wonderful Suze :-)

Sandra said...

Your tassel Christmas gift tree is such a cool idea and the tassels turned out beautifully!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting a close up picture! Now I am even more anxious to make some. It is beautiful.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10