Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another Vacation Picture

Here is another vacation picture. Rebekah brought her 221 so that I could do some alterations for Mama. Naturally Jason wanted to know all about why we kept talking about how special it was..........

I got all of the alterations done so now she has a few things that fit.....

We went to Truro yesterday but I failed to take the camera. I am still not used to making sure I have it just in case I see something worthy of a picture. We went to the Atlantic Spice Company for spices for pomandor balls. I am hoping to use them as the centerpiece this year.
Did a bit of shopping this afternoon. Two small lamps for the holidays, a tablecloth and some garland................. Now off to see what we can have for dinner. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture!
Thanks for visiting my blog. You've got some beautiful quilts on your blog. Will come back and visit again.

Rebekah Smith said...

I really enjoyed being with family again. My brother never ceases to amaze me.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10