Thursday, December 28, 2006

Double the Fun

Planet Patchwork is offering a Mystery Quilt on New Years Day......... I have my fabric cut as directed and have completed the first clue of block preparation. There was another clue posted this morning so I will need to get that done.

Issues with sleep again. No problem getting to sleep but I woke up at 12:30. By 1:00 AM I decided to go downstairs and sew for a bit. That is when I finished up the blocks I needed. I went back upstairs at 3:30, made a cup of chocolate, knitted a bit and turned off the light at 4:00 AM.

Tonight "Sweet Home Alabama" is on the Fox channel. Lem and I will make this a movie night and he will sit in the living room with me while we watch the movie. I of course will be working on the ubiquitous sock.

2 comments:

Darlene - Dazed Quilter said...

Well, now I'm coming to play with you - you are having alot of fun.

I've been having sleep issues, too. Waking up every hour on the hour and finally giving up and getting out of bed for a few hours. Unlike you, I haven't accomplished a thing! Ugh! LOL

Pilar said...

Hola, me gustan los tonos que utilizas en tus telas y como tienes organizados tus futuros trabajos.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10