Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Sweet Friday


The weekend has come around again. I have quite a long list of TO DO's planned. I also plan to have tomorrow as a stay at home day. I sure hope it works out that way......... One never knows..

The picture is my lovely Kate. My dear granddaughter. Her mother trained her well and as soon as she matures a tad she will fulfill her promise. Right now she is doing as she pleases which is not as her mother and grandmother please. Prayer is appreciated for this cause.

The up side is I have gotten My Darling Daughter interested in quilting. She took to applique readily and has the eye for what looks good together that I don't have.

Break time is over so it is back to work for me.

8 comments:

Angie said...

She's beautiful! And prayers are on the wing for her. :) It's wonderful that you've gotten your daughter interested...and in applique, no less! That's my favorite! :)

JudyL said...

Prayers for her and your family. Raising teens these days is hard . . I have the gray hairs to prove it!

Judy L.

Pam said...

I will add my prayers as well. Being the mother of a very independent daughter who is now 28 - I can say there is a light at the end of the tunnel. But I had a few very stressful and interesting years, to say the least!

Cynthia said...

it's certainly not easy raising teenagers. I have two of my own and they certainly have their moments when they test your patience.

April 1930s said...

What a darling young lady! (I just replied to your question, btw, on the elk.) Love this picture. Is this current, I assume?

Susan said...

Kate is beautiful. Teens often experiment. I'll pray she comes back to the straight and narrow.

Angela said...

Prayers to your family. I have a wayward 19 yo dd right now. And can soooo relate. Praying the same prayers for both of us.

Hanne said...

I read someplace that raising teenagers are like nailing jello to a three.
I have some grey hairs to prove it too ;-)
All the best to you and your family, every day !

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10