Sunday, October 01, 2006

End of the Day

I am ready for time to wind down now...... It has been quite a day.

Weekends never go as I expect. I did not get all of the house blessing done. That means I will be finishing it in the morning before work.

I did get the bedrooms done. I like clean sheets. I think when I retire I will change the sheets twice a week instead of only once. They smell so good and fill so fresh. I found some lavender and mint linen spray to put on the pillows when you make the bed. Then when you turn the spread back and bury your head into the pillow it has a fresh fragrance.

I got the quilt rack put together for Lem's bedroom. His quilt is hanging on it plus one that needs to be quilted. It is basted and ready to be completed. Perhaps in January I will finish that one...............................

Mystery is coming on tonight so I will be knitting socks.......... Not like I will run out of them any time soon.............................

2 comments:

April 1930s said...

What's that spray you use? Sounds delightful!

DH2 said...

I want to know about the spray too! It sounds wonderful. Luv Ya!

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10