Sitting here this morning with a cup of coffee I am trying to narrow down my goals for October to a managable size.
1. Finish 2 of 4 sets of Dear Jane blocks for Holiday Swap.
2. Finish 75 beaded tassels for guild.
3. Hand stitch binding on Geranium quilt.
4. Prep blocks for vacation project.
5. Finish 2 blue hat and sock set for TLC.
6. Finish 3 pairs of socks.
Well, those expectations appear to be reasonable.
So here I am with my eye on the ball, my shoulder to the wheel and my nose to the grindstone. It sure is hard to work in this position.