Thursday, July 28, 2016

Little and Often

With limited time to stitch I try to work in several things each day........... 

I don't remember just when I started this top but I am happy to say that it is ready to send to the quilter..............



I brought a armful of fabric downstairs this week and found the perfect piece for the binding...........  It has all the colors in it that are in the quilt.........  Ordered the backing from Thousands of Bolts.....  When that arrives I can deliver it to a friend that will pass it along to Lilly, our long arm quilter.


I have been looking at the graph for this for several years.........  Last year I began to gather together the thread and fabric............. Finally had the graph enlarged and began to stitch.
It is ready for the framer now............  I am making it for Lemuel..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10