Monday, August 01, 2016

Design Wall Monday

While looking for something upstairs last week I found the box of blocks that Rebekah and I made years ago.......

Decided that would be next even though there is a lot of other things on the list......  This shouldn't take too long..........

We each made 24 blocks which will give me two quilts......  Half of the blocks in each quilt were made by Rebekah and the other half I made.

When they are finished Kate will have a quilt that we both worked on and I will enjoy the other one.

Now off to press the first set of blocks and get them trimmed............



Check out Patchwork times for more inspiration......  HERE

2 comments:

  1. Fun to find blocks just waiting for the sashing and finishing. I hope you found what you were looking for. The gremlins work at hiding my projects here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blocks... What a great idea, I know Rebeka would love it...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10