Friday, April 29, 2016

A Finish

At long last I have finished something......  This wee sweater for my stash of baby gifts.  Now my stash consist of one completed item.  There is another sweater that just needs a collar to be complete and I have yarn for one more..... 



Before I start the next sweater I will finish quilting the April Lori Smith  from Keepsake Quilts.


I am two rows behind on my Mrs. Holder but I should catch up soon.


Then on to the applique for the quilt along.........


No machine sewing lately.  I had planned to stitch five cross stitch Chrismons for my tree in December.

Well, I have five done.  I try to give it 45 minutes each morning but that is not always possible.

As PSP takes its toll Lem can do less and less..........  Just glad to have him as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10