Sunday, May 01, 2016

Happy Birthday Dear Sister

I trust you will have a grand day and do something exciting to celebrate.

Here in North Carolina I have finished another baby sweater.  I want to have a few knitted ahead for gifts..........




Found the small hat in a box almost complete.  Finished it up last night and knit another one.....  Different pattern and larger needles.......  Sure am glad that babies come in all sizes.



Quilting complete on the March project.  Here it is May,...........  Yes, I am not keeping up.  Maybe later.


Lem's right leg is becoming a problem now.  Not sure what we can do if it stops working.  I will call the Dr. tomorrow to see if anything can be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10