Monday, February 23, 2015

Still Making Baskets


Productive weekend..........  I finally got all the baskets pieced and stitched to the batting.....



Next was to sew the sides together............



After that I sewed across the corners to give them a bottom............



Voila.............  Now on to the handles.........  Lets see, 24 baskets with two handles each equals 48 handles.....  Basket tutorial can be found HERE .  Well, I know what I will be doing this week.......  Must pause for a wee bit of house blessing today and one more Dr.'s visit today for Lem.............


I did get all of Elsie's scarves finished this weekend...........



And the last of Cassie's scarves made.........  The last hat using that skein of yarn.........  Found a large jar to keep the odd balls in.......  Yet one more thing to crowd into this wee room........




For more ideas and inspiration go to Patchwork Times HERE







4 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy. 24 baskets, several scarves and hats. I'm impressed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are busy, busy, busy! Love the baskets. I'm doing a quilt as you go too but I'm stalled until I get some border fabric. Yours looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH how fun!! You will have all your Christmas gifties all ready to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been most productive! Who are all those baskets for? That is quite a project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10