Saturday, February 21, 2015

While the Weather Keeps Us In

I have been finding recipes for the crock pot on Pinterest......... 

Last night Beef Stew..........  It was good.......  And enough left for another meal...........  Served with homemade cheese biscuits...........  I use Southern Biscuit Mix and use the entire bag of mix at a time.....  Then fast freeze them, put them in a ziplock bag and bake them as needed...............


Tonight will be chicken and dumplings...........  It is assembled and should start making the house smell delicious soon............  


While dinner is cooking away I will be working on the little bags I need to make........ 

The blocks are sewn together and attached to the bottom of the bag.........


Now I am adding batting..................


Looking forward to a day sewing..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10