Thursday, February 19, 2015

How We Sparkle

My wee Pin Oak that I found when it was 6 inches tall and brought home for the yard.....  My neighbors got a few chuckles over my little tree......  Now it is 4 feet tall and if it survives the winter I think it might live to a ripe old age.


It did finally warm up enough yesterday to free the trees from their icy coat..........



But looking out the window yesterday it was a lovely site......


Even the shrubs were ice coated............


Finally warmed up enough for us to get to the grocery store ...........

Now I am off to make a pot of Pasta Fagioli...........  Temps are low again today.....  A cold 28...  Not complaining because I know how much others are suffering with weather much worse.

Perhaps today I will get my baskets done.........

1 comment:

  1. Ice is so beautiful! Too bad it's also so dangerous. Your photos are gorgeous. our winter has been unusually cold, but we haven't had much snow. I can't imagine being in Boston or Maine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10