Wednesday, February 18, 2015

THE SUN IS SHINING.......

Worked on the wee baskets yesterday.........  I have all the one and one squares sewn together......  Today I hope to sew them into two by six panels.........  I only need to make 24 of these darlings.......

I spend time on the house blessing and sewing in the morning.....  In the afternoon I sit with Lem and we watch television together till time for me to cook dinner.......  That gives me time for machine work and hand work.........



A friend asked for scarves to sell at a fundraiser........  I have three finished and plan to make one more...
I will soon have used all the yarn I bought when this product came out........  They ran a big sale and I went berserk purchasing.......  I still have some to make for Elsie and some to make for Cassie and there is even a basket that I have with yarn for me........
To date I do not have one but maybe soon it will be my turn........


Another mindless hat........  Still finding partial skeins here to use up this way.......  I never know where they will end up.......  I just make them and God finds a home for them........  I am hoping to get some made for the shelter in Richmond, VA.......  We shall see.......


We are blessed here with reasonable weather.....   It has been cold and I dread to see the light bill but we have stayed in and warm.......  Our area has not been as overwhelmed as many others.............  We were iced in all day yesterday........  Jason made it by here and got the mail for us........

It is supposed to be in the forties today so we will take this opportunity to get to the grocery store and then back home for the next wave of cold weather.........
    
I found a recipe today on Pinterest for chicken and dumplings HERE... 

Dinner tonight is leftovers again as I am trying to clear out the refrigerator but I plan to give that a try tomorrow......  I will let you know how it is..............

Have a good day and stay warm and dry........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10