Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A Few Finishes.........

Four hats done......  The green one I made for Katie....  She wants it for a friend....

The other three I found packed away all done but running the ends......  Voila.....   Done..........



One of Cassie's scarves done.........  One to go.........



The thread holder to match the pincushion from years ago has finally had the hand stitching done....


And in honor of the day I assembled some hot chocolate, biscotti and mini marshmallows in a mug.....


All wrapped up with one for each member of my Sunday School class...........



For the Knit Witz members I added a knit heart........  The pattern is on Ravelery and  can be found HERE..


Now off to get ready for the girls to meet here this afternoon..........  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10