Monday, February 09, 2015

Design Wall Monday

Temecula Quilt Company has a Hugs and Kisses Quilt Along.......  You can find it HERE.....

Having finished a few more things on my list....  At least a few more than I have added lately.... I took a play vacation and joined this Quilt Along........

I went upstairs to find the required fabric for the big pieces and went through my box of scraps for the rest...

It calls for 6x6 squares but I did not have pieces that big..........  But I did have them in sizes that would give me the required fabric...........  I even found a black and red that is the same except for the colorway....

Here are my Hugs...........



Here are my kisses................


And they are done.........  Looking forward to the next step..............


Now go to Patchwork Times HERE  for inspiration as you see what others are doing.....  Caution,,,  This is a sure way to see other things you want to do.............



5 comments:

  1. Those are such cute blocks. Have fun with the quilt along. I would love to do it, but I just don't have the space in my brain to add anything else! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The folks at Temecula always come up with such appealing projects! These little blocks are cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet little blocks, I can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely fun things to work on from Temecula. I'll stick with finishing rather than starting right now. Who knows, I may change my mind and start something. Your blocks look very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I saw your post. I almost forgot about this little quilt along. I am hurrying to my sewing room to get out my red and whites right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10