Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What a week gone already...........


Tuesday a week ago we met at Marilyn's for our afternoon of handwork and companionship......

Rebekah was with us that day.........



Marilyn and Donna......  Marilyn is working on a quilt and Donna is knitting a scarf....





I happily finished four scarves....  two for Donna and two for Lu.........  Now to get Lu's in the mail.....



Four more angels are ready to assemble.........  I have put that project aside till after the holidays have passed......  Just not enough time in the day to finish all I have begun........


At long last I finished another pair of socks....  These are for Jean Mello......  Slight problem with them  as you can see.........  Who knew that the factory had wound the balls differently............  They will still be warm......


The quilt for the guild is on the table being basted..........  Think I can get it quilted and bound before the guild arrives?


And two pies are ready to be delivered.....  Two more in the oven......


The laundry is done, the list is made and Rebekah is coming over to join me in more cooking........

The decorating theme this year is "Less is More".......

I will finish what I can and ignore the rest.........  Planning to enjoy this holiday............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10