Friday, November 21, 2014

A bit of re-arranging


I finally arranged the furniture in the master bedroom.....  This chest of drawers belongs to my brother but I have it for now.... 



This desk I borrowed from Rebekah.......  Seems perfect for that wall.


A chair from the living room now lives in the bedroom...... 



A place to put the frame that has the Nativity on it........  Wouldn't I love to finish it next year....


And the Grandmothers Flower Garden on the  bed......  I also need to finish quilting it........  Again, maybe next year.



Looks rather nice I think.....



Oh and last the flower arrangement I found at Michael's....  It is perfect with the topper I made and it was 70% off...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10