Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Another thing or two.....


Finally finished Rebekah's flamingo.........  This was a pattern that I had purchased on the Shop Hop and I am pleased to say that it is finished..........


If I leave a tissue where Wade Hamilton can find it he likes to tear it into pieces.......  I think he believed that if he walked away from the mess he made no one would realize it was him........  He was WRONG...


Found this on my last trip to Happy's..........  Just the perfect decoration.....



Georginqa bought a quilt kit.......  She thought it was already cut out........  Since her arm was giving her problems I cut it out for her......  She will have to assemble it.............




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10