Friday, October 10, 2014

Ahhhh.... At Last a Post

Another busy week..........  I really don't understand why I don't get more done.......  I suppose one reason is that we live 15 - 30 minutes from any shopping and that really eats up the day......... 

I did get the blocks done for the Guild......  I was so pleased with the outcome that I plan to use that pattern to make Jean's quilt..........



The nest two shots are a close-up of the center fabrics......  I really like the colors in these fabrics....






And I finished the two pillow cases from the kits I bought at the shop hop......  I did cut the cuff wrong on one of them but that is just how it will stay......

The list on the door continues to grow...... 

Right now I am working on Rebekah's flamingo........... Sure hope to finish it next week........



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10