Sunday, October 05, 2014

Another Wonderful Week by Paradise Lake

On Wednesday a couple of friends came over to baste a quilt.........  We had a grand time......

We basted till noon, then broke for lunch.........  Grilled chicken salad sandwiches with deviled eggs...




and a lovely plate of fruit.....

with sweet potato pie for dessert.............



Friday was a trip to the library and a stop at Happy's.........Picked up this flower arrangement along with the witch.....



a photo holder for my pictures......


this is a close-up


a jacket for the fall.........



with a bit of sparkle added.............



and this delightful wee lamp.........  just perfect in the kitchen......  well for now at least...

and a couple of planters......  I am always on the lookout for planters because when my plants reproduce I give away the excess.......  These were just two dollars each.....



Then I found that the necklace my sister gifted me was a perfect match for the jacket (the color is off in this picture.)


I finished the scarves for Jean and started the scarves for Beverly.....



I went upstairs to pull fabric for Rebekah's Flamingo...........  I hope to get it done next week....  I am going to try machine applique for this project.....


and if all goes well I want to make a journal cover.......  I have the fabric selected for a dozen of them....  Time to start thinking about wee gifties for Christmas.........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10