Friday, August 01, 2014

On the Needles

This project has been on the needles way too long............... I was nearing the end of the body of the sweater........  I did not like the way it looked at all.......  In order to get gauge I needed to go to a larger needle and the weave was too open to look the way I wanted it to look.


Ripped it out and began again on Saturday night............ This color is closer to the true color......  The one above was taken late Saturday night under artificial light........

I also altered the instructions a bit to suit myself......  After all it is my sweater.......... 

See what others have going on at Patchwork Times...HERE

1 comment:

  1. It's so hard to rip things out, but you'd never wear it if you weren't happy with it! Looks great now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10