Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas


Well, we made it this far..........  Yesterday was filled with people dropping in and UPS and the Mail Person bringing the last minute gifts that were ordered.......

For Lem this year I got an Air Desk...........  You can learn all about them HERE..............

I chose the tall one.......  You never know what will happen in the future and I wanted to cover all of my bases......I also got the one with three shelves............One for his coffee cup, one for the computer, and one for the tv remote.............Or anything else he places there..............


He says that he is getting used to it and so far enjoys using his Air Desk...........

I also managed to eliminate my blog list..........  Not sure how I did that and I am not too happy about it.....

I suppose I will spend the next year repopulating it.................

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD DAY.

1 comment:

Lindah said...

Intriguing! Had not heard of the Air Desk. Looks quite useful.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10