Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Enjoying the day............

As the holiday approaches I am getting some things ready to sit and sew..........

I get a mini quilt from Temecula Quilt Company each month..........  I have been getting them for several years now..........  I have never made one...................

Thought it would be a good idea to start one now and try to do two each month.........  Hmmm..... That would give me 24 mini quilts by this time next year.............  We shall see.......




I am also in the middle of The Great Cookie Plan.............  All lined up on the counter and ready to mix......

(that was several days ago......  all but two batches have been baked and after they are done I hope to get the plates assembled to give to neighbors..........



This is the recipe I used for all but the lemon cookies......  I did red velvet cake mix with white chocolate,
white cake mix with green food coloring and mint flavoring, butter pecan cake mix with pecans and of course the chocolate cake mix with chocolate chips.........


Below it the recipe for the lemon cookies.............  Lem ate cookies the entire time I baked them........


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10