Monday, January 28, 2013

Design Wall Monday


Another week when some sewing was accomplished...........  Nothing is left on my first page of things to do but sew together Kim's sweater...............

My Carolina Lily blocks are completed and ready to give to Mary............

The first block of the Temecula Quilt Company BOM is done................

And all the blocks for Kate's quilt are assembled and ready for borders........

This is the pattern I used for this quilt............  It took two packages of Charm Squares and the corner fabric to make the quilt so far.........  I found the chocolate brown in my stash and there was 3/4 of an inch left..... 
Head on over to Patchwork Times to see what else is on display this morning.  HERE

6 comments:

  1. Wow, you really got a lot accomplished this week. I have never seen the BOM you are working on but it really looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lily blocks - they are on my bucket list....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susan... I just love the Lily block... You did a beautiful job... the quilt on your design wall is also wonderful...You always do such lovely work... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have some great projects, I am taken with the twinkle star because I would do that. The lily is gorgeous but applique is scary to me. One page of things completed already!! Nice....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for showing me the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10