Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Little Diversion

Try as I will, my chair in the family room seems to collect clutter.....  When I finally get to sit in it I don't want to move so I try to have all I might need close at hand.........  When I applique that requires many different colors of thread so there is even more chazerai........


While working in the studio for the past few weeks my eye kept lighting on a thread holder that was my mothers...... Each time I would think that I really needed to replace the little strawberry on top and make better use of it...........



Monday I took a few minutes (less than 30 to be exact) and made a new strawberry for the top........


Now, doesn't that look much better?????

Monday and Tuesday was spent babysitting my granddogs.........  Our daughter is moving to be closer to us and I stayed at home while husband and son went with her to help her move.....You always need a General left at Headquarters to keep things going while you are away and I filled that place......

I made sure there were good meals ready when they returned and kept the home fires burning.........

There is still one thing on the first page of my list........  Assemble Kim's sweater......  A job I really don't like to do at all............Today is the day........  I will force my self to get that done so that I can at last turn the page before the month ends............

Hopefully tomorrow I can get caught up on my email..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10