Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Yesterday's Progress

The front is done........  Well, as done as any homemaking task can be done........  From the mailbox to the end of the right hand corner is trimmed, edged and weeded.........  I even got Round-Up sprayed on the weeds on the right side of the house......  Still lots to be done but I am thrilled with the progress so far......




The flowers on the right hand side were planted much later than the ones on the left......  I found some lovely red Verbena several weeks ago and this week I added some Lantana.........



The front has my milk can find with the Geranium sitting on it and I added a couple more pots around its base......

The left side looks good with the knockout roses and the flowers I have planted...........

I am pleased with my progress so far.......  Now on to other things..............

3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... You are right that it looks lovely... It sure is a lot of hard work to get it the way you want... You work way too hard... But, it pays off on the lovely yard you have and it never ends.. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house looks so good :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks perfect...we are coming soon!! I will call first, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10