Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Quilt A Long Fabrics

Oh joy, Judy at Patchwork Times (HERE) is hosting another quilt along......... I went upstairs last week and found the fabric I needed for this project................... Here are the fabrics I selected.....


She posted the first Hour yesterday afternoon.........  I hope I can squeeze it in some time today....   I need to be outside and will be headed there as soon as I post this.............

The yard is coming along nicely but takes a lot of time to get established.......

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... You are one busy lady... You must sleep sound when you go to bed... I love the fabrics... I guess I will have to waite to see what you are going to do with it... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those colors. Can't wait to see what you'll be making.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10