Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wednesday Already?

I am not sure just where all the time rushes off to......   I was trying to be better about posting but here it is Wednesday already..........

Last Friday was Movie Night here in Fountain Hill..........  We try to get together once a month to watch a movie together.......  We really talk a lot and watch a little but I sure do enjoy myself......

Here are Marilyn and Fleming.........

Georgina and Carol.........

And Jane and Joyce with me in the middle...............


I also tried to get some sewing done on the blocks I brought home from the guild for Veteran Quilts.......


I will be string piecing some blocks and I do have an idea in mind for one with these blocks.........
Now back to work.......... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I am so Happy for you to have such nice friends... You all look you were having a lovely time... This will keep you young... Keep smiling... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10