Friday, June 24, 2011

Yes, more house pictures........

We had a grand Father's Day. Both of the children were here and I fixed a rather good lunch.... Jason and his father watched the race together and Rebekah and I enjoyed just being together. Rebekah stayed with us till Monday afternoon and she had to go back to Lillington......

After that I seemed to get a slight hitch in my get-a-long and just laid around till Thursday. Just had no energy at all.........

All better now and back to taking house pictures........ When we went out to the house on Thursday they were finishing the roof......





Not much to see on the inside except plumbing and wiring.........


This is the attic............... It is supposed to be the second floor but we are not finishing it now because we really don't need the space. I am planning to put my stash up here and all of the other things that can be stored till I am ready to use them.








While Rebekah was here she helped me do a bit more sorting and organizing in the Studio....



Jason brought the second cabinet in from the garage for me to use in my room..........



It still looks rather over done but maybe I can get some more things out of there soon........


If I could only find time to sew...................

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan ... I do not know how I miss all these post ... I love the attic space... WOW!! So much room up there... I just love the progress on the house ... Thanks for sharring... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10