Friday, February 25, 2011

Well That Didn't Take Long

I was amazed at how fast I got that job done........... All vacuumed and the spider webs are removed.............

So are the pictures of my STASH.................... This is not to be confused with what is on the second floor in the studio... Most things are in containers are quilts planned and ready to be made.................



More quilts waiting to be made and three totes of flimsies waiting to be quilted.........


The boxes contain my quilting books and such.








This is my knitting stash................


And this is my beading stash..............


Lots of projects all waiting for retirement....... Maybe soon.

7 comments:

  1. I just tore my sewing room apart and cleaned it. I took before and after photos. You've given me courage to post them. You did a great job organizing your stashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon I hope. You've waited long enough. Yoir stash of everything looks so neat and organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so organized, and I'm sure it feels good. I've also been trying to organize and it feels good here too. Hope your retirement comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic job you did! (I'm also amazed that you have even more fabric than me!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan... I guess you will never be bored when you retire... Soooo much to do and soooo little time to do it...How neat you are but, I always knew you were neat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness Susan...everything is so well organized...way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh i love your stash! and you are so organized....i have a room for my sewing, knitting, quilting, etc. and it looks like a tornado hit it:)
    Kris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10