Friday, November 12, 2010

A Little Here and a Little There

I have finally gotten my sweater with legs this far along......... Sleeves have been knit but not added yet......... I am not to thrilled with the placket and plan to do that over...... This morning I began the hood portion of this project and it does seem possible that I could have it finished this weekend.


I also finished my tea towel (the one in the center). It is from a free design provided by Bird Brain Designs........... They have some lovely free designs. The towel was made from White Kona... I can get 6 tea towels from two yards of fabric. Then a bit of stitching and it is all ready to embroider.






6 comments:

Judy Laquidara said...

That sweater is gorgeous! Some day I may try another sweater. Love your little tea towels. Never thought of using Kona Cotton to make them myself.

julieQ said...

What a lovely sweater! Can't wait to see the sleeves added. I love your autumn tea towels too.

Barbara J said...

The sweater is coming along fine. Really like your tea towel. Susan, are you using Pearl No 8 or the embroidery floss?

Kate said...

The tea towels are cute, as is the sweater. I don't knit, it sure looks complicated.

LuAnn said...

I love the color of that sweater. And, your little towel is so cute and just in time for Thanksgiving.

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan... How sweet the towels are... What a wonderful job you did... What did you put on the back of the Kona Cotton to cover the stitches? .... :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10