Sunday, November 14, 2010

A Finish....

I am delighted to have a finish this morning.......... I just kept pegging away on this project and when it got to the stage where I usually put it down and start something else, I worked on it for 30 minutes a day till it was done. Didn't take long either. The knitting is much more fun than the putting together. But nothing is better than finishing................



And didn't I find the snazziest buttons to put on it?


You can click on the picture to see it closer. Now back to my Christmas gifts..................



5 comments:

Quiliting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan... WOW!!!! What a beautiful job on the sweater for you Great-Grandson...You have been busy and it is stupendious... I am sure he will love it and mom will love the buttons as well... :)

karenfae said...

how cute! I have tried to learn knitting and crocheting but never seem to get past simple afghans - I can concentrate on learning the more difficult (to me anyhow).
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Barbara J said...

So cute and so fast! Great colour and lovely buttons too :)

LuAnn said...

Cute sweater. Love the color.

Gail said...

WOW! Fantastic job, neat pattern and I love the color you used. What a lucky child.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10