Monday, March 16, 2009

Progress

Here is the progress so far on my Bears in the Farmyard quilt. I still have the top and bottom of the ecru border to add and the next border to be finished with part 4. If you did not join in on this project, I would suggest you buy the pattern from Judy when she puts it up for sale. The original version is based on stripes but I had no striped fabric and no budget left for a purchase so I went with what I had.



This is a close up.


I can only sew for a limited time each day so it takes me awhile but we keep plugging away and things are improving.

1 comment:

QuiltedSimple said...

Oh I love yours! I need to get working on mine - maybe tomorrow night I can get it done. Very pretty!
Kris

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10