Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Friday's Idea

Joan sent me a sketch for my Dear Jane Siggy stamp. On the back of the envelope she added this drawing. I traced it onto three fabrics and made three little bags. I apologize for the picture being sideways. I thought I had corrected the problem but it seems that I did not. Just tilt your head and you can see the pattern and the three bags I made.






When I get home from work I will be putting away all the things that have gathered by my chair and focusing on making Hexagons for "Hexagons for Hope". There is a link on my sidebar should you care to join me.

5 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

I love adding little doodles and stickers to snail mail.

Shiree said...

Hi Suze,
this is the first time that I have looked at your blog, you have some very lovely work... and your little bags are so so gorgeous. I shall have to try some of these, they will make great little gifts huh. I did Leanne's House and really enjoyed it so I am sure that you are also
cheers, Shiree

Jeanne said...

I love your little bags with the added stitchery! I just made the larger bag with the pocket from that pattern.

Quilt Hollow said...

These are just adorable!!

Brigitte said...

hi Susan, love those little bags - which pattern did you use?
sending hugs over the pond
Brigitte Baierl

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10