Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year's Celebration

Just in case you missed it........... Bonnie Hunter is hosting a New Year's Mystery for us to enjoy.

Yes, I plan to START something else............ But I am getting a head start on my 2009 Stash Busting Pledge. Judy at Patchwork Times has a new spin on getting control of our stash. I have signed my pledge and I will be looking through what I already have to make my New Year's Mystery. I remembered some cheddar fabrics I had purchased over the years so tomorrow I will look for them. Not an easy task with so much packed up already but I have a good idea where they are..............

Half of the house blessing is done tonight and I can finish up in the morning. We have errands tomorrow morning and a good thing because the realtor is showing the house at 11:00... Much prayer being said that someone will purchase the house soon. Lem and I are ready to move on....

I will keep working until we move. After all the job does help pay for health insurance.

2 comments:

QuiltedSimple said...

Good luck with the house showing! I'm trying to use from my little bit of stash - we'll see how it goes:) Happy Holidays!
Kris

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have great plans to work out of my stash this year too. With the economy like it is I sure don't need to buy more fabric, though I wonder if we all do that will our local quilt shops have to close their doors? Horrors! blessings, marlene

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10