Monday, December 29, 2008

First Up

This is the fabric I selected for my "Double Delight" that Bonnie Hunter is hosting New Years Day. No I have not finished "Orange Crush". Since when is that a requirement. After all there are no Quilt Police...............


Here are the blocks I have finished for Donna's quilt. Donna is our PA and had been simply wonderful to Lem and I. I want to make a quilt for her before we go. The blocks are from Series 4 in the Thangle Buck a Block. I used a larger Thangle than it called for and I am just going to sash the blocks with blue and white cornerstones. I can actually see this being completed.

1 comment:

Maggie A said...

Just read this post also and I'm also doing Bonnie's Mystery. Haven't picked any fabrics yet.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10