This block was not the easiest thing to make at first. I really couldn't understand all the problems I was having........... Other people made this block and no one mentioned any problems.
Reading the instructions correctly might have helped me. After I went back to square one and read them again I realized I had cut some triangles 5/8 of an inch too big............. This will really make it hard for the block to come together. I tossed the incorrect parts into BOB and cut them out correctly. After that it was a piece of cake................ I knew the problem was with something I was doing. I have NEVER had a problem with anything Judy has designed.........
In fact, I like this fabric together soo much that I ordered more to make the Army Reserves Star for my daughter. It is a block I found on Quilters Cache and I have been wanting to work on it since she retired from the Reserves............... I can add that to my stack of "Want to make" quilts.
The house is still in a bit of turmoil. Things not yet where they are supposed to be. It is getting better. I might get to answer email and read blogs again one day.