Thursday, August 14, 2008

And She's Off


My Dear Kate has joined the army.................. She is on her way to basic training for nine weeks..

Her mother retired in May two years ago. Now Kate is following in her footsteps.

Rebekah and I selected fabric for a quilt to give to her when she graduates from basic training. I wish I was a good with words as some of my blogger friends but when I sit down to write they just aren't there. Rebekah has never had Kate gone for as long as she will be away this time. Prayers are appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Rosa Robichaud12:46 PM

    Sometimes "words" really aren't needed - I think most of us could read between the lines, here. *s*

    Prayers will be sent out, from my heart.

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. In times like these, it is so scary to think of our children going into the military. Prayers will go with her and many others as they serve us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that sometimes words aren't necessary. Every mom knows exactly what you're trying to say. I'll be praying for you all. I'm also sending you an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish her and all the other service- people well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10